- 2018–2021 “Project Safe Neighborhoods FY 2018” (Bureau of Justice Assistance 2018-GP-BX-0039, subcontract from the State of Arizona Department of Administration, co-PI with J. Young, total grant: $691,064, ASU share: $138,212)
2018–2020 “Indio community-based transitional housing program” (California Department of Finance, subcontract from the Indio Police Department; total grant $1,949,006, ASU share: $120,000)
- 2017–2020 “Tucson Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation” (Resubmission, Bureau of Justice Assistance; co-investigator, M. E. Brown and K. L. Cotter co-PIs, total grant $999,997; ASU share [to School of Criminology and Criminal Justice]: $49,999.85)
- 2017–2018 “Learning by doing: The Arizona Inside-Out Prison Exchange program” (Women & Philanthropy, Arizona State University, co-investigator, K. Wright PI; $70,621)
Learn more about the Inside-Out Prison Exchange program at Arizona State University.
- 2016–2020 “Working toward a model of intelligence-led policing: The Phoenix Police Department intelligence officer program” (Bureau of Justice Assistance, 2016-DG-BX-K050; subcontract from the Phoenix Police Department; total grant: $482,500, ASU share: $173,484)
Learn more about the Phoenix Police Department intelligence officer program: “Phoenix Police walk a new data beat” (KJZZ, February 26, 2016)
- 2016–2020 “Evaluating procedural justice in hot spots policing: A multi-site randomized controlled trial” (Laura and John Arnold Foundation; subcontract from Police Foundation, co-PI with J. Bueermann and D. Weisburd; total grant: $1,797,680, ASU share: $70,001)